close video
Skip to main content


Welcome to City Schools!

Looking for a neighborhood school for a young child? A charter school to match a student's interests and learning style? A middle or high school that gets students ready for college or a dream job? City Schools will help you find the school that's right for you!

Here's a taste of what you can expect at City Schools!


Elementary school


Middle school


High school

Find your neighborhood school

Compare schools

If you're registering a student for the first time or requesting a transfer, you'll need the following:
  • Parent or guardian photo ID
  • Student's birth certificate or other government-issued document showing the student's birth date
  • Two documents from this list, to show where you live
    • Original gas, electric, water, land-line telephone, or television cable bill dated within the last 30 days (cell phone bills are not accepted)
    • Rent receipt, dated within the last 30 days
    • Mortgage statement, dated within the last 30 days
    • Pay stub, dated within the last 30 days
    • Letter from the Social Security Administration or Social Services, dated within the last 30 days
    • Bank statement, dated within the last 30 days
    • Lease agreement
    • Address certification form (if the family is living with someone else)
If applicable, the following documents should also be provided:

Re-engagement center

If you or someone you know has dropped out of school and want to find out more about coming back to finish your diploma, staff at the re-engagement center can help.

Visit 200 E. North Avenue, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 443-642-4220.

Find out what students are learning in...