Looking for a neighborhood school for a young child? A charter school to match a student's interests and learning style? A middle or high school that gets students ready for college or a dream job? City Schools will help you find the school that's right for you!
Please note: Families seeking to enroll or change school assignment for the upcoming 2019-20 school year should visit the Enrollment, Choice, and Transfers Department at 200 E. North Avenue, Room 106, during the district’s summer transfer window, from Monday, July 15, through Friday, August 16.
You can make an appointmentby calling 410-396-8600.
Proof of Student Identity & Age
• Birth certificate or other government-issued document (passport, military ID, birth registration, DHS/DOJ/DOS immigration and refugee resettlement forms)
Proof of Parent/Guardian Identity
• Photo ID of the parent/legal guardian (driver’s license, passport, alien/permanent resident card, military ID, employment authorization card, ISAP card, DHS/DOJ/DOS immigration and refugee resettlement forms)
Proof of Address (only two (2) of the following examples are required)
• Complete, recent utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable)*
• Deed or title to residential property
• Fully-executed, property sales agreement
• Military housing order
• Mortgage settlement sheet
• Original, signed (by landlord and tenant) lease agreement reflecting the name(s) of the parent(s)/guardian(s) as tenants
• Property tax bill or statement
• Recent bank or mortgage statement*
• Recent employer pay stub*
• Recent homeowner, renter, or medical insurance statement*
• Recent letter from Social Security Administration, Social Services, Maryland Vehicle Administration, Internal Revenue Services, or Maryland Judicial System*
*Recent = within the last sixty (60) days
Other Requested Documentation
• Academic records (recent report card and/or transcript)
• Individualized education program (IEP) or 504 documents (if applicable)
• Proof of custody/guardianship (if applicable)
• Health records (immunization history, lead test certificate, and physical/vision exam results) – new enrollees only
If you're registering for pre-k, you may also need to provide proof of monthly income dated within 30 days.
If you or someone you know has dropped out of school and want to find out more about coming back to finish your diploma, staff at the re-engagement center can help.
Visit 200 E. North Avenue, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or call 443-642-4220.