Teacher and students

This website includes a lot of information about schools, the district, and data. Below are links to frequently requested information, and you can also use the search and A-Z tools at the top of this page to find what you're interested in.

Can't find what you need? Scroll down for the links and contact addresses to request data, file a public information request, or get your transcript.

Frequently requested information

Transcript Request

Alumni, colleges, and companies can request a copy of an official transcript using this online tool. Attorney requests should be directed to Student Records.

Copies of high school diplomas are not kept by City Schools. Many high schools maintain copies themselves. If you'd like to request a copy of your high school diploma, please contact the school you graduated from. 

City Schools does not manage GED diplomas or transcripts. Please visit the Maryland State Department of Labor for information about GED diplomas and transcripts. 

If you're a current City Schools student, please contact your school to request records.

All requests for other student records should be directed to Student Records.

Looking for something else? Submit an MPIA request here.

Requests can also be submitted via email or postal mail:

Communications Department
Attn: Public Information Request
Baltimore City Public Schools
200 E. North Avenue
Room 317
Baltimore, MD 21202