Student pose for picture during lunchtime

City Schools provides healthy breakfast and lunch options to all students for free. More details on free meal eligibility are here.

Supper and snacks are also available to students participating in supervised school-based after-school activities at many sites. We are committed to working with school leaders to ensure our operations meet their communities’ needs. Take a look at the menus below to see what's being served this month!

Nutrition & Allergen Information

Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) is committed to accommodating all students’ nutritional needs in collaboration with families, cafeteria staff, and other school staff.

Visit the Nutrition and Allergen Information website, and navigate to menus to find nutritional details about every item served in City Schools' meals. Use the “Special Meal Accommodations” button to filter menus by allergens.

To request meal accommodations, contact the nurse at your school. If medical documentation is required, complete and submit the Diet Prescription Form (ENGLISH | SPANISH) to your school nurse.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.