The Board Office provides managerial, administrative, and operational support to the Board, oversees management and implementation of the district’s legislative agenda, and serves as the point of contact for intergovernmental affairs.
200 E. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202
- General inquiries
- Policy questions
- Budget questions
- Appeal inquiries
- As Baltimore City Public Schools (City Schools) continues to fight the spread of COVID-19, City Schools’ school buildings remain closed for instruction through the end of the 2019-2020 school year (June 22, 2020). Additionally, District office employees have been ordered to work remotely whenever possible. Given this situation, it will likely take longer than usual for City Schools to fulfill appeals and grievance requests. City Schools will respond to each request individually and as quickly as possible to fulfill your request.
- Christian Gant, Board executive officer (email)
- E. Darrell Hope, director, internal audits (phone 410-545-6266, email)
- Olympia A. Scatliffe, manager, internal audits (phone 410-396-8851, email)
- Dawana Sterrette, director, legislative and government affairs (email)
- Effective 1/19/21 Student Commissioner Office Hours will be on hiatus until further notice. Please check back for updated information.