Public Comment at Policy Committee Meetings
**The Policy Committee will begin receiving “Public Comment” during its committee meetings beginning on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Meeting are scheduled on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Public Comment will occur after all agenda items have been presented.**
Public Comment Procedures:
- Advance Sign-Up Permitted Only beginning at 9:00am the Thursday before the meeting until 5:00pm the Monday before the meeting date. Individuals or groups interested in providing comments to the committee may sign-up one of three ways:
- Contact the Board Office at 443-984-2000; or,
- Visit the Board Office at Alice G. Pinderhughes Building, 200 E. North Avenue, Room 406; or,
- Emailing the Board Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 5 individuals will be given the opportunity to provide comment to the Policy Committee.
- Speakers will be granted 3 minutes.
- All public comments should address policy related issues.
- Sign-up is not permitted the day of the meeting.