Minority and Women Business Enterprise
Resources and references
The links below are to external websites and will open in a new browser window.
- Compliance software
- Request for Proposals and Bids
- Baltimore City MBE Directory
- Maryland Department of Transportation M/WBE Directory
- Maryland E-Bid Market Place
- Public School Construction Program
- Governor's Office of Minority Affairs
The City of Baltimore and Baltimore City Public Schools are currently conducting a disparity study for their Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) programs for procurement and contracting activities. To determine that these programs remain legally defensible and administratively successful, the City and City Schools have undertaken this study to gather and analyze the type of evidence required by the Federal courts.