School Leadership Opportunities
We are looking for the best and the brightest to lead our schools! All candidates (internal or external) seeking a school-based leadership position complete a comprehensive, rigorous interview process to show they have the disposition, character, and experience to move students forward in extraordinary ways. (Click here for larger version of the image below)Our school leaders are focused on the four areas of action that are further supported by City Schools' school leader framework and rubric:
- Planning, assessing, and adjusting a strong instructional program that meets students’ needs
- Cultivating talented staff to grow professionally and develop leadership skills
- Igniting a strong vision for success that engages families and the community
- Managing resources strategically to support student learning
Leadership opportunities in City Schools are as unique as Baltimore itself. With ongoing support, professional development and career advancement, City Schools has more to offer than most districts.
If you are eligible and looking to make an impact in an urban school and your career, please contact Tenia Rogers or Roxanne Forr in the Human Capital Office. And if you're interested in a future role as an assistant principal, there are special opportunities in fall 2018.
School Principal Opportunities
- Pinderhughes/Gilmor (merged school)