close video
Skip to main content
Open all alerts
ALERT - Family Survey

Parents, Families, and Students, We need to hear from you! Take a survey about the upcoming school year:

This website will undergo routine maintenance on Friday, July 10, from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. There may be intermittent loss of connection during this maintenance window.

Expires on 7/13

Payroll Information and Forms


Payroll schedule

through August 2020


Payroll Schedule

September 2020 - August 2021


Holiday Schedule

2020-2021 School Year


Stop payment form


Direct deposit form

How often will I be paid?

You'll be paid every two weeks. Payday is generally on a Friday, unless there is a holiday or district closure. See the payroll schedule for detailed dates.

How will I be paid?

You can be paid either by check or direct deposit.

How do I set up direct deposit and how long does it take?

To set up direct deposit, complete the direct deposit form and attach a voided check or typed letter from your financial institution to the payroll office. It will take four to six weeks to go into effect. Until then, you'll receive a check.

Can I have my direct deposit split between two bank accounts?

We can only deposit your check into one bank account. If you would like to have money deposited into an additional account, you will have to set up automatic transfers between your accounts through your bank.

How can I see my pay stub or statement?

Visit Employee Self-Service.

I'm missing hours on my paycheck. What do I do?

Get in touch with your payroll contact. He or she will complete a retro-correction form and submit it to the payroll office. If a quick paycheck is going to be processed, you'll be given directions on when and where to pick it up.

How do I get my W2?

If you are a current employee, you can access your W-2 through Employee Self-Service. You'll also receive a paper copy at the end of January.

If you are a former employee or substitute teacher, your W-2 will be mailed to the address on file. If you do not receive it, please email the payroll office