August 03, 2022
Announcements and Press Releases
Candidates Sought For Baltimore City Public Schools Ethics Panel
Candidates are being sought to serve on the Ethics Panel for the Baltimore City Public School System
(“Baltimore City Schools”), which was established as the result of the passage of the BCA: Code of Ethics Policy
by the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners (“School Board”). The Ethics Panel consists of five
members appointed by the Board Chair with the concurrence of other Board members.
Qualifications of eligible candidates:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be an individual of known personal integrity.
- Must possess a recognized knowledge and interest in government and civics.
- Must be willing to volunteer their services.
- Must be a Baltimore City resident.
- Must not be employed by Baltimore City Public Schools or an employee of an entity that does business with, or is under authority of the School Board.
Interested candidates are required to submit the following information.
- A letter expressing the candidate`s desire and willingness to serve
- A resume or brief record of the candidate`s personal history and experience
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references.
This information can be submitted via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners
- 200 East North Avenue, Room 406; Baltimore, Maryland 21202
- Fax: 410-545-3613
All information must be received no later than Friday, September 2, 2022. Please send all questions to the Ethics Panel’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.