May 17, 2022
For Immediate Release
Announcements and Press Releases
City Schools seeks feedback on Student Code of Conduct
BALTIMORE – Baltimore City Public Schools invites staff, students, community partners and families to give feedback on its Student Code of Conduct during a set of meetings on May 23-26, 2022.
During five virtual feedback sessions, designated groups will have the opportunity to discuss the Student Code of Conduct and how young people are held accountable when behaving inappropriately. Any parents, students or community members that want to learn more or provide feedback can visit baltimorecityschools.org.
The current Student Code of Conduct was written in accordance with the policies of the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners, CEO administrative regulations, and Maryland law and regulations, with input from members of the City Schools community. The Code of Conduct is what regulates school safety and compliance.
From Monday, May 23 through Thursday May 26, virtual feedback sessions will be held for administrators, teachers, parents, students and community partners respectively.
- Monday, May 23 at 5 p.m. – Administrators - Join the meeting
- Tuesday, May 24 at 5 p.m. – Teachers – Join the meeting
- Wednesday, May 25 at 5:30 p.m. – Parents – Join the meeting
- Thursday, May 26 at 4:30 p.m. – Students – Join the meeting
- Thursday, May 26 at 5:30 p.m. - Community Partners – Join the meeting