Individual schools and the district appreciate the generous support of the many individuals and organizations who give resources and funds to support our students' success. Donations can take many forms.
- New items or used items in good condition: Popular donations include computers (must be up to date), furniture, sports equipment, musical instruments, uniforms, coats, backpacks, and school supplies
- Professional services: Popular support includes graphic design and marketing, bookkeeping and accounting, landscaping, and painting
- Use of space: Includes donating meeting space for large groups, admission into cultural institutions, and workplace visits
- Money, gift cards, or gift certificates
If you're interested in making a donation, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Check with the individual school to determine whether they have need for the items or services you wish to donate. You can also contact the Engagement department to ask about giving to the district or about specific needs in schools.
- Donations must be given in accordance with the Board policy on public gifts and donations.
- All monetary donations and any non-monetary gift exceeding $250 in value must be recorded. Contact the Engagement department in the Executive Office for information.