Graceland Park is a place of progress and of pride. Our classrooms are full of the sights and sounds of children learning. Children and adults are actively engaged in the process of learning, interacting and growing. We take great pride in our accomplishments and the success of our students is our most important goal. Behind all of our actions is a set of beliefs that drives us forward toward success. As a school community, we believe:
· All children can learn and deserve the chance to succeed.
· Children learn in a variety of ways and our responsibility is to meet their individual needs.
· Teachers must create an environment where learning is meaningful, challenging and where learners know what is expected of them.
· Administrators create an atmosphere for learning by supporting staff, students and parents.
· Parents play a critical role in a student’s attitude toward education and it is vital that parents, teachers and students work together to achieve maximum growth.
We believe that every child has the right to an excellent education. Everything that we do at Graceland Park is done to ensure that students graduate and move forward toward becoming college and career ready.