What do we believe?
- Every scholar can learn at high academic levels
- Every scholar has valuable gifts and talents to contribute to society
- Every scholar should be provided with instructional opportunities that meet their individual learning needs
- Every scholar must be provided with an environment that will promote and foster positive self image, to cultivate their unique gifts and talents
- Our community's success is enhanced by parents' active participation in the teaching and learning process
- Every scholar should be provided with a nurturing space to express love for their fellow Falcons, provide respect to their fellow Falcons, and always challenge themselves and others to be excellent
What do we seek to accomplish?
The Fort will accomplish excellence in teaching and learning through high quality instruction and committed service to our scholars, parents, families, staff members, community and stakeholders.
At Fort Worthington, our motto is "Falcons on the Rise". We are moving to higher heights in academia!
Our Pillars of Success
Fort Falcons are on the R.I.S.E.!
-Respectful and Responsible
and Most of All:
Our Core Values:
· It takes a village to raise a child
· Each one teach one
· Education is the key combatant of poverty
· All children deserve the very best we have to give them
· Perseverance –No Matter What, No Opting Out!
· Teaching children the hidden pedagogy
· Critical pedagogy
· Ensuring that our children can code switch
· Raising our children with the knowledge and skill set to compete in today’s economy