Seeking Candidates to Serve on Ethics Panel
Candidates are being sought to serve on the Ethics Panel for the Baltimore City Public School System, which was established as the result of the passage of the Code of Ethics policy (BCA) by the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners. The Ethics Panel consists of five members appointed by the Board chair with the concurrence of other Board commissioners.
Qualifications of eligible candidates:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an individual of known personal integrity
- Must possess a recognized knowledge and interest in government and civics
- Must be willing to volunteer their services
- Must be a Baltimore City resident
- Must not be employed by Baltimore City Public Schools or an employee of an entity that does business with or is under authority of the Board
Interested candidates are required to submit the following:
- A letter expressing the candidate's desire and willingness to serve
- A résumé or brief record of the candidate's personal history and experience
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references
These application materials should be submitted by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to
Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners
200 E. North Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21202
Application materials must be received by August 24, 2018.
Questions can be emailed to the Board of School Commissioners at firstname.lastname@example.org.