Cumulative records completionAll principals and assistant principals / Deadline: Through June 23
Principals should allocate time for staff members who manage student records to ensure student cumulative records are complete. This includes printing the students’ final report cards and transcripts (if applicable), and entering attendance and state assessment information. Principals should also share the procedures and additional resources below.
- Timeline for End-of-Year Transfer of Records
- Completion and Transfer of Student Records Guidance
- Verification of Student Records Accuracy and Completion
- Student Cumulative Records Folder Documentation Checklist for Transferring Students
- Completing Maryland Student Record Cards for Graduating Seniors
- Completion and Close-Out of Student Records for Graduating Seniors
For questions, email the Student Records department at email@example.com or call Tyra Hudgins at 443-642-3811.Click here for other items in the May 25, 2017 Leadership Action Update.
- Infinite Campus Enrollment Gaining/Losing Report Instructions
- State Minimum Standards for Retention of Student Records Schedule
- Steps for Accurately Transferring and Withdrawing Students
- Recreating a Cumulative Record
- Maryland Student Records Manual 2016
- End-of-Year Processes 2016-17
- Infinite Campus SR Card 1 and 3 Printout Instructions