January graduation validation for 5th-year seniorsHigh school principals and assistant principals / Deadline: January 26
Principals should complete the following steps by Thursday, January 26, for 5th-year seniors on track to graduate in January.
- Review transcripts and the graduation status report to ensure each student has met all graduation requirements
- Enter January 20 as the diploma date and enrollment end date in Infinite Campus
- Print and place a copy of the transcript in the student’s cumulative record folder
- Complete Credit Validation and Attestation Forms via Eforms
- Graduation validation data-cleansing report (#117) will be available on eWeb the week of January 9-13. This report identifies issues that must be corrected in Infinite Campus before a student can be entered as a graduate. For more information, consult the Infinite Campus Reference Guide - Graduation Entries.
- Course and High School Assessment Requirements for students in the SY 2012-13 cohort and beyond: High School Promotion and Graduation Requirements
For questions, email Shamekka Ramirez-Kuykendall in the Achievement and Accountability Office at SKKuykendall@bcps.k12.md.us.Click here for other items in the January 5, 2017 Leadership Action Update.