Benefits Open Enrollment
It’s time to review your healthcare and other benefits options and get ready to update your selections for 2019: Open enrollment is available from Monday, October 29, through Friday, November 9, 2018.
This is your annual opportunity to review and update your benefits selections, including
- Making sure your healthcare plan meets your and your family's needs
- Adding a dependent to your coverage
- Increasing your life insurance coverage
The benefits selections you make during open enrollment are effective from January 1 to December 31.
Find more information:
- On the "2019 benefits" page of this website
- In the open enrollment newsletter mailed to your home
- At upcoming health and wellness fairs (see dates and times below)
- By contacting the Human Capital Office at 410-396-8885, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with extended hours until 6:00 p.m. on October 30, November 6, and November 9).
Ready to make your selections? From October 29 through November 9, check your current selections and make changes by following these steps:
- Go to Employee Self-Service and log in with your network username and password.
- Forgot your password? Click for log-in assistance to reset your password, or call 410-396-8885 for assistance.
- Once you're logged into Employee Self-Service, select "2019 Open Enrollment" from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Review the authorization page, and click "accept" to agree.
- Review your current benefits and make changes for 2019.
- Review your selections and click "home" to make changes or print the confirmation page for your records.
Health and wellness fairs are back!
Talk with plan representatives, get answers to your benefits questions, receive free health screenings, watch demonstrations of healthy cooking, and more.
- Wednesday, October 31, 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.; 200 E. North Avenue, Board meeting room
- Wednesday, November 7, 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.; 200 E. North Avenue, Board meeting room
- Thursday, November 8, time and school location to be announced