Planning A Visit to Great Kids Farm
- Visits to Great Kids Farm are available Monday through Friday during the school year and require a reservation
- Programs are designed to run for 2.5 hours, but can be adjusted if necessary
- Visits are available during two sessions, 9:30-12:00 and 12:30-3:00, however schedule adjustments may be available
- Programming is designed for a maximum class size of 30 students. Larger groups should contact the Great Kids Farm educator for special arrangements
- Scheduling priority is given to schools within the Baltimore City Public School System. At this time we are unable to accommodate students from other school districts.
- Field trips are free for City Schools’ students. There is no charge for teachers and chaperones.
- While many field trips can take place year-round, some lessons can only be conducted during the growing season (spring-fall).
- Schools must provide their own transportation to the farm.
For additional information or to schedule a visit to Great Kids Farm please contact the Great Kids Farm Educator at 410-744-1096 or firstname.lastname@example.org