All principals/assistant principals/business managers
Closing Processes for the Fiscal Year End
To ensure a smooth transition from fiscal year 2018 to fiscal year 2019, principals, assistant principals and business managers should download, review and complete (as required) the linked guidance documents, information sheets and forms.
- School Activity Fund Semi-Annual Reporting Process
- Fixed Asset Letter to Principals
- Fixed Asset Inventory Process
- Grant Close-Out Procedures
- Guidance for Annual Certification
- Guidance for Grant Inventory and Tagging Process
- New EDGAR Instructions
- Substitute Employee Certification Form
- Substitute System Time – Schedule Form
Third Party Billing
Procurement cards (“P-Cards”)
- Year End Closing Process
On May 18: all P-Cards will be deactivated to allow for end of year reconciliations. P-Cards will be reactivated on July 1.