• Change of Address

    It is important for each student's school records to be current. Important information is often sent by U.S. mail. If you have moved, bring any two of the following documents showing parent/guardian's name and new address to the Main Office to be photocopied:
    • telephone bill
    • gas and electric bill
    • water bill
    • rent or mortgage receipt
    • bank statement
    • verifiable lease aggreement
    Driver's Licenses are NOT acceptable.

    Please bring the Change of Address Form and the original documents to Ms. Banks in the  Main Office between 8:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Address Certification Form is required if you are renting from a private individual who owns the home.