We ask for your support in our continued efforts to provide a free, high quality, public Montessori program in Baltimore City. Your donation is greatly appreciated and tremendously needed to support our rich academic environment. Each year we need to raise 14-18% of our budget through donations (through foundation grants and fundraising) to support the innovative programs that include:
• A free public Pre-K program starting at age 3, an integral part of a Montessori education
• Classroom assistants in every class through 6th grade
• Specialist instruction in art and physical education, salaries not provided by the District to charter schools
• One of the most ambitious student gardening and healthy cooking programs in the City
• Micro-economy projects in our Adolescent Community
We’d like to thank the following foundations for their generous support of Baltimore Montessori Public Charter School:
The Abell Foundation, The Aaron Straus and Lillie Straus Foundation, The Baltimore Community Foundation, The Bonsal Family Foundation, CDBG Stimulus Grant , The Chesapeake Bay Trust, The Clayton Baker Trust, The Community Legacy Grant, The France Merrick Foundation, The Frenkil Family Foundation, Give Corps, The Goldseker Foundation, The Goldsmith Foundation, The Hoffberger Foundation, The Joseph and Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Funds, The Lockhart Vaughan Foundation, The Macht Fund of The Associated, MD Dept. of Housing and Community Development Community Legacy, The Middendorf Foundation, MSDE Charter School Startup Grant, The Parks & People Foundation, The Port Authority Greening,The Rouse Family Foundation, and The Wright Family Foundation.