All students are encouraged to adhere to the following school rules:
1. No cell phone and electronic devices (i.e. MP3's, CD's, DVD's and video games) are permitted.
2. No food (i.e. chips, gum, or sunflower seeds) or beverages (i.e. carbonated beverages) are permitted
3. School uniforms are required to be worn in school
4. Use and/or distribution of controlled substances are prohibited on Baltimore City School grounds. This includes but is not limmited to lighters and drug paraphernalia.
5. Possession and use of weapons are prohibited on Baltimore City Public School grounds. This includes, but is not limited to guns, knives or any object that has been used as a weapon to injure another student or staff person.