We are excited to announce our groundbreaking partnership with the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), who has stepped in to provide a trifold wraparound approach to helping students and families be successful at Lakeland.
We are very proud of our partnerships that provide ongoing, on-site programs to support our students, teachers, and families:
And we thank those organizations that have stepped in to help with special projects and initiatives:
- University of Maryland Cooperative Extension - Master Gardeners
- Home Depot
- Family Health Centers of Baltimore (FHCB)
- Casa de Maryland
- University of MD - Breathmobile provides free medical services to students with asthma
- Girl Scouts of America - Provides counseling and bullying prevention workshops through their P.A.V.E. programs
- Enoch Pratt Free Library - Monthly visits from the Bookmobile
- Mobile Dentists - Provides yearly checkups to qualifying students
- Small Smiles Dental Clinic - Provides workshops on proper toothcare.