Baltimore Montessori Public Charter School #336 (PreK3- 5th grades)
Baltimore Montessori Public Charter Middle School #383 (6th - 8th grades)
1600 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
Main Phone Number:
410-528-5393 ext 300 for the office
Hours of OperationSchool Days:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays : 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Wednesdays: 8:30 am -1:00 pm
Every school day doors open for students at 8:20 am and they should be in their classrooms by 8:30 am
Preschool children stay for a half-day and are to be picked up at 11:20 am every school day
Office Hours :
Monday through Friday from 8:15 am – 4:00 pm
Before Care is available for a fee, from 7:30 – 8:20 am Monday- Friday, contact Wendy@bmpcs.org to sign up Extended Day is available for a fee, 3:30 - 6:00 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 1:00 - 6:00 pm on Wednesdays, contact Candace@bmpcs.org to sign up and Wendy@bmpcs.org for billing questions.
Inclement Weather Policy
In case of inclement weather, be sure to consult our website or listen to local news outlets for up-to-date information about weather-related closings or delays. Baltimore Montessori Public follows the same schedule for closings and delays as Baltimore City Schools.
- If school is delayed at all in the morning, there is NO Before Care.
- If school is delayed 1 hour in the morning, there IS morning Pre-K.
- If school is delayed 2 hours in the morning, there is NO morning Pre-K for half day students.
- If school dismisses early due to weather, ALL after school activities including Extended Day are CANCELED.
In order for children to receive a full instructional day on Wednesdays:
- If school opening is delayed on a WEDNESDAY, dismissal is delayed by ONE hour in the event of a ONE hour delay (dismissal at 2:00 pm; half day Pre-K still dismisses at 11:20 am) and TWO hours in the event of a TWO hour delay (dismissal at 3:00 pm; NO half day Pre-K).
For information about how decisions are made regarding closings and delays, please visit Baltimore City Schools' website.