Vision and Mission
The vision of The Empowerment Academy is to place students, educators, and families directly in the center of learning. The Empowerment Academy is a school dedicated to character development while meeting the academic and cultural needs for students of the 21st Century.
- that all students can and will learn and achieve.
- in realizing each learner's individual and intellectual potential.
- that the student , family, staff, and community together create the educational partnership and share responsibility for learning .
- That safe, trusting, and respectful relationships and environments best serve learning.
- that student achievement requires an effective teacher in every classroom.
- that a focus on instruction and effective programs and strategies will result in excellence.