As a William Paca parent/ Guardian,
- See that my child isdressed appropriately in uniform DAILY.
- Send my child to school on time DAILY.
- See that my child is prepared for school.
- Make sure homework is completed and signed DAILY.
- Teach my child to respect themselves, others, and be RESPONSIBLE for their learning.
- Support the school's efforts to allow my child to be the BEST he/she can be.
- Encourage my child's efforts to be the BEST he/she can be.
- Attend monthly Parent meeting.
- Update any address or telephone changes.
- Participate in school activities and volunteer to assist when needed.
- Pledge to participate or volunteer at least once a quarter (4 times a year).
As a William Paca Student, I Will:
- Come to school each day on time, prepared with all my materials, ready to learn.
- Complete all assignments at school and complete my homework each night.
- Follow all school, classroom, and community rules.
- Deliver all school communications to my family.
- Ask for help when I need it and lend a helping hand when I can.
- Treat my school with respect.
- Do my best every day!
- Respect myself, my fellow students, all adults and staff, my school building, and my community.
As a William Paca Staff Member,
- Provide an environment conducive to learning.
- Provide the HIGHEST QUALITY instruction
- Provide intervention for students facing academic challenges.
- Be accessible to parents for students facing academic challenges
- Collaborate with school personnel and agencies to support students and families
- Provide workshops and assistance in different areas of interest and need.
- Respect my school, students, staff, families, and community.