Greetings North Bend Families,
I am Monica Washington, the School Social Worker here at North Bend Elementary Middle School. Below please find a list of ways I am available to assist you and your children:
· Co-chair Student Support Team (SST) – facilitate meetings and create a plan to better service students who have attendance, behavior, or academic concerns
· Provide counseling services to children with IEP’s and coordinate counseling services for all students
· Co-chair the BeARS Program – our school wide behavior management program and organize monthly reward activities for students who demonstrate positive behaviors
· Provide referrals and resources as available for families experiencing various challenges (homelessness, mental health needs, etc.)
· Provide crisis intervention, conflict management, and advocate for students, staff, and families.
Please feel free to stop pass my office (across from the cafeteria) or call me on the main school number 410-396-0376 or my direct line 443-642-3390 (no voicemail). It is my pleasure to serve you and your children.
Peace and appreciation,
Monica Washington, LCSW-C