Certification

Certification of Our Educators

  • Teacher Cert.  

                                    as of June, 2018

    Our highly knowledgable teachers continue their education on a regular basis.  81% of our teachers hold an Advanced Professional Certification, the highest available, while the other 19% hold a Standard Professional 1 Certfication.  All of us continue to work on extending our knowledge of the most current, research-based teaching methods in order to implement these methods in the classroom.