The new, convenient, 24/7 way to access schedules, attendance, grades, and more.
- Parents and guardians: Watch for a letter with instructions on how to set up your new account, coming home with students beginning September 19. Once you have the letter, click below to...
- Students: Your account has already been created. Just click on the "Employee/Student Sign In" tab to log in.
Need help? Scroll down for answers to frequently asked questions or watch videos to get you started.
How do I create/set up my account?
- Parent/guardian: Your child will bring home a letter with instructions. The letter includes a personal "Activation Key." If you do not receive this letter by Friday, September 30, please contact your school.
- Student: Your account will be set up for you. Use your Office 365 username and password to log in.
Take control of your academic career.
Watch more stories on Vimeo
What is my username and password?
- Parent/guardian: You'll be asked to create your username and password when you activate your Campus Portal account. Pick something you'll remember (e.g., many people use an email address as their username).
- Student: You will be logged into Campus Portal automatically when you log into Office 365. If you're checking Campus Portal from home or elsewhere outside of school, use the username and password that you use to log into Office 365.
What should I do if I forget my password or username?
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot your username?” link on the main log-in page and follow the instructions.
How up to date is the information in Campus Portal?
- Campus Portal is updated in real-time: You can see information as soon as it is posted by a teacher or staff member.
Who should I contact if I have questions about grades, attendance, assignments, etc.?
- Please contact the teacher or school staff member responsible for the information.
How should I protect my account?
- First, keep your username and password private. The “Access Log” within the Account Management tool shows all attempts to log into your account. If you believe that your account has been accessed by an unauthorized person, change your password immediately and inform your school.
Who should I contact if I have technical questions?
- If you cannot find an answer to your question on this page or in the videos linked below, please contact your school.