- No need to worry about breakfast or lunch — all students eat for free!
- If you are a high school or middle school student who is eligible to receive a One Card, you can use the MTA to get to and from school on the first day by showing your ID or telling the bus driver that you are a City Schools student.
- Pick up your back-to-school packet — it's filled with important information, booklets, and forms.
- Fill out and return the forms as soon as you can.
- Make sure your school knows how to reach you — update the contact information on file with your school in the very first week.
- On Twitter? Follow @BaltCitySchools for the latest news and announcements from the district, and tweet us your back-to-school pictures!
- On Facebook? Like City Schools for the latest news and announcements from the district, and remember to post your back-to-school pictures!
- Check out the school year calendar and find out what's ahead.