What is VEX Robotics?
The VEX robotics program
interests both middle school and high school students in science, engineering and math as they
- Analyze the game
- Design and program a robot
- Take part in competitions
- Refine their robots between competitions
Congratulations to the 2016-17 Champions!
Thirty-three City Schools teams competed in three ranking events and the Hopkins Robotics Cup championship. Congratulations to the teams below who qualified for the state tournament. Full results are at Robot Events
- The Robotic Defenders of Patterson Park Public Charter School - Team 6298A
- The Electric Sheep of Digital Harbor High School - Team 2546A
- The RoboEagles of Cross Country Elementary Middle School - Team 8951
A two minute frenzy of robots volleying 14 inch foam stars over a fence, hurling a huge orange beanbag, and lifting themselves 2 feet off the ground. It's going to be very exciting!
How do I join VEX Robotics?Ask your teachers or school leaders if robotics is offered. If it isn't, encourage school staff to contact the Science Enrichment Specialist, Catherine Villnave, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about starting a robotics program.