Language Certification Exams
The Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française (DELF) is an official diploma awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify foreign candidates' proficiency in French. The DELF B2 affords access to all French universities and to an ever-growing number of European and francophone universities, eliminating the need for pre-admission French language tests.
DELF certificates are made up of six independent diplomas corresponding to the six levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR): DELF A1, DELF A2, DELF B1, DELF B2).
Exams are divided into two parts:
- Written Exam: Listening comprehension, reading comprehension, and written expression
- One on One Exam: Speaking and oral interaction
Baltimore International Academy offers three DELF versions:
- DELF for the General Public
- DELF Junior for children ages 12-16
- DELF Prim for children ages 10-12
2018 DELF SESSIONS Please note that exam centers in other cities may offer more sessions throughout the year. Please consult the list of exam centers by clicking here.
DELF Prim A2 (ages 10-12) Session
Written exam: May 11, 2018
Registration Deadline: April 25, 2018
DELF Junior B1 (ages 13-17) Session
Written exam: March 7, 2018
Registration Deadline: February 19, 2018
DELF tout public (ages 18+) Session
B1- Written Exam: March 20, 2018
B2- Written Exam: March 21, 2018
Registration Deadline: March 5, 2018
Important: Please keep in mind that once your registration is made, no refund or credit will be made under any circumstance unless Baltimore International Academy has canceled a testing session.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Fill out and email your registration form to email@example.com. Click here to download the registration form.
- Pay by check/money order to Baltimore International Academy by mailing it to Henriette Sindjui (re: DELF) at 4410 Frankford Avenue, Baltimore MD 21206.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email when your payment is processed.
Questions regarding certifications should be directed to Henriette Sindjui at 410-426-3650, x130 or firstname.lastname@example.org