PARCC results and communications
All principals and assistant principals / Deadline: September 29
Individual reports of students’ results on the 2017 PARCC will arrive at all schools by Friday, September 8. Reports are sent to the school at which students are enrolled this year, regardless of where they took the assessment last spring. They include students’ grade at the time of testing, performance level and score (on the front), and information for parents, including indication of whether expectations were met (on the back).
By Friday, September 29, please ensure the following steps are completed:
- Review and organize reports for distribution. If you have received reports for students not enrolled in your school, return them to Student Assessments, care of the Achievement and Accountability Office at 200 E. North Avenue, Room 203.
- If you are missing reports for students currently enrolled at your school, email PARCC@bcps.k12.md.us.
- Download and print the cover letter from Dr. Santelises (available in English and Spanish for grade bands 3 to 8 and 9 to 12) and attach to each student report
- Backpack home the report and letter from Dr. Santelises with each student.
- Complete this survey, where principals must confirm receipt of student reports and date of distribution to students.
For questions, email the Achievement and Accountability Office at email@example.com.