ESOL guidance and designating an ESOL representativeAll principals and assistant principals / Deadline: August 29
All school leaders should visit the online ESOL toolkit to review guidance and supports regarding models of ESOL instruction to best meet student and school needs. Please note particularly the following:
As part of this new guidance, schools with three or more ESOL teachers must designate an ESOL representative and notify the ESOL department of their selection by Tuesday, August 29.More information about this role is included in the matrix guidance and best practices document.For questions, please email Director Lara Ohanian in the Differentiated Learning department or ESOL Coordinator Maria Reamore.
- ESOL instructional matrix
- ESOL instructional matrix guidance and best practices
- ESOL teacher schedule template
- ESOL teacher schedule template FAQ
- Elementary ESOL schedule: How-to guide