PARCC data releaseAll leaders
Following processes from the Maryland State Department of Education, PARCC data for 2016-17 will be released in stages. The data are confidential and provided for school administrators and staff only, and should not be shared or discussed publicly until the embargo has been lifted. Schools will be notified when the embargo has been lifted, and when district- and school-level data have been posted to the district website.
The release timeline is below.
For questions, email Carol Wilson in the Achievement and Accountability Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here for other items in the August 3, 2017, Leadership Action Update.
- August 4: Student- and school-level results available on PearsonAccessnext. Pearson will email log-in information and instructions to principals by Friday, August 4. Principals will have access to the following.
- Individual student reports: PDF files by grade level and content (ELA and math). These reports include student, school, district, and state data.
- Student roster reports: PDF files of student rosters by grade and content. These reports contain student, school, district, and state data.
- School reporting summary: Excel file of school summary data by grade level and content (ELA and math).
- August 11: Student-level results available on Principal’s Dashboard
- Mid- to late August: Student- and school-level results available on Data Link (teacher access). Note: Because student-level results travel with the student, school staff will only see results for students currently enrolled at their school.
- August 22 (anticipated): PARCC results publicly released by MSDE at the State Board Meeting. City Schools school- and district-level results posted on Maryland Report Card and City Schools’ website, and district results shared during the public meeting of the Board of School Commissioners.
- September 5: Hard copies of individual student reports delivered to schools via inter-office mail