Developing the FY18 Budget
As the FY18 budget was developed early in 2017, City Schools shared updates on work to close a signficant budget gap. Below are resources that were posted to a dedicated website, where stakeholders were also able to post questions and comments about the budget process.
- Live stream of budget meeting (April 3, 2017)
- Budget townhall presentation (April 3, 2017)
- Presentation to Board of School Commissioners (March 28, 2017)
- Dr. Santelises’ letter to the community (March 27, 2017)
- Questions and answers to common questions (March 21, 2017)
- Dr. Santelises’ presentation to Baltimoreans for Educational Equity (February 22, 2017)
- Fact sheet on meeting the budget challenges for the short and long term (February 21, 2017)
- Understanding City Schools’ budget gap: A summary (February 2, 2017)
- Dr. Santelises’ letter to the community | staff (January 27, 2017)
- Presentation to Baltimore representatives in Annapolis (January 27, 2017)
For information about other information posted to the budget development website, please email the district's communications department.