Summer transfer windowAll principals and assistant principalsCurrent students and families wishing to request a school transfer for the 2017-18 school year may only do so during the summer transfer window from Monday, July 17 to Friday, August 18.(6/19/17 Update: This bi-lingual flyer can be used to promote awareness.)
Transfer requests must be made in person at Edmondson-Westside Skill Center at 501 North Athol Avenue or at Harford Heights Elementary School at 1919 North Broadway. Walk-in visits are accepted from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. To make an appointment, call 443-642-3897. Please note that submitting a transfer request does not guarantee placement. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and approved or denied based on the space available.
When requesting a transfer, families must have the following documents:
- A parent or guardian’s valid photo ID
- Proof of guardianship, if applicable
- The student’s birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency with the parent or guardian’s name. These include:
- Gas, electric, water, landline telephone, or cable bill dated within the last 30 days
- Verifiable, signed lease agreement
- Mortgage statement dated within the last 30 days
- Paystub dated within the last 30 days
- Bank statement dated within the last 30 days
- Social Security/Department of Social Services letter dated within the last 30 days
For questions, contact Sharone Brinkley-Parker in the Enrollment, Choice, and Transfer department at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here for other items in the June 15, 2017 Leadership Action Update.