WIDA: ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 score reportsAll principals / Deadline: June 2 and 9
Schools received school frequency distribution, school roster, and individual student reports for the 2016-17 administration of the WIDA: ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 last week. Principals and school test coordinators should review all results.
Individual copies of each student report should be placed in each student’s EL folder and provided to the school’s English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) teacher no later than Friday, June 2. ESOL teachers must review the scores and complete the following tasks by Friday, June 9:
- Complete the state-mandated submissions:
- Exit letters for students who have exited from ESOL services (note that for 2017 MSDE has established that students exit ESOL services with an overall score of 4.5)
- Continuing placement letters for EL students who have not exited from service
For questions, email Krishna Miller in the Achievement and Accountability Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here for other items in the May 25, 2017 Leadership Action Update.
- Send home with students:
- Individual student reports
- Parent letter
- Parent guide (available in multiple languages from the WIDA Download Library: ACCESS for ELLs 2.0)