Fiscal year closing processesAll leaders
To ensure a smooth transition to the 2017-18 fiscal year (FY18), principals, assistant principals and business managers should download, review and complete (as required) the linked guidance documents, information sheets, and forms related to year-end closing for the current fiscal year.
- School activity fund semi-annual reporting process
- Fixed asset letter to principals
- Fixed asset inventory process
- Grant close-out procedures
- Guidance for annual certification
- Guidance for grant inventory and tagging process
- New EDGAR instructions
- Substitute employee certification form
- Substitute system time: schedule form
Third Party Billing
Note: On Friday, May 19, all procurement cards (P-Cards) will be deactivated to allow for end-of-year reconciliations. P-Cards will be reactivated on Saturday, July 1.Click here for other items in the May 11, 2017 Leadership Action Update.