March ILT tool releaseAll principals and assistant principals
The March Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) tool is now available within the Student Information tab on the Principal’s Dashboard main screen. Principals should share this information with their ILTs and teacher teams to support data discussions. The tool includes updates in the following sections:
- Climate indicators
- Special education indicators
- Assessments – Window 3 i-Ready, updated Accuplacer counts
- Third-quarter student progress updates, including
- Early warning indicators (grades 3-12)
- On-track to graduate indicators (high schools)
- College and career readiness indicators (high schools)
For questions, email Sean Hall (ILT tool) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Mullen-Pearce (special education dashboard) at email@example.com in the Achievement and Accountability Office.
Click here for other items in the April 20, 2017 Leadership Action Update.