Partnership for Assessment of College and Career Readiness (PARCC)
2015 PARCC Results
- Slide presentation (Grades 3-8)
- Press Release (December 2015)
- District-Level PARCC Results | School-Level PARCC Results
- Interactive analysis - PARCC and FARMs: This analysis groups schools by the percent of students in SY14-15 who received free or reduced meals. Schools are plotted by their mean scale scores in Math (x-axis) and ELA (y-axis). The dotted line represents the overall district mean scores. The scale score range is 650-850, with a score of 750 or higher indicating proficiency. Click on each FARMs grouping to expand to a school-level view. Works best in Google Chrome web browser.
High School Results, School Year 2014-2015 (updated January 2016)
Graduation and Dropout RatesClass of 2015 (Updated February 2017)
- Slide Presentation: "2015 High School Results: Summary Data (Part I)"
- Press Release: "City Schools' Graduation Rate Holds Steady, Drop-out Rate Increases"
- Slide presentation: Class of 2015 Graduation and Dropout Rates Five-Year Trend (March 2016)
- Class of 2015-16 5-year graduation and dropout data (Excel file) (February 2017)
The Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA)
2015-16 School Year (Updated April 2016)
- Slide presentation: SY2015-16 Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA) Results (PDF file)
- Press release: "Students Enrolled in City Schools Pre-k Programs Outperform the State on Kindergarten Readiness Assessment" (PDF file)
- District-level results (Excel file)
- School-level results (Excel file)
Maryland School Assessment (MSA)The MSA is a criterion referenced test that measures the proficiency of students in grade 3 through 8 on the Maryland reading and mathematics content standards. Students in grades 5 and 8 are tested on the Maryland science content standards. Data is reported at the district and school levels.
2013-14 MSA Reading and Math Results
2013-14 MSA Science Results
- Slide presentation 2014 Maryland School Assessment (MSA) City Schools Districtwide Test Results Grades 3-8 (PDF file)
2012-13 MSA Reading and Math Results
- Slide presentation: 2014 Maryland School Assessment (MSA) – Science Citywide Test Results Grades 5 & 8 (PDF file)
2012-13 MSA Science Results
- Press release: “As City Schools Shifts to New Standards and Curricula, Majority of Students Maintain, Gain Proficiency on MSA” (PDF file)
- Slide presentation: 2013 Maryland School Assessment (MSA) Districtwide Results for City Schools Grades 3–8 (PDF files)
Summary | Detailed
- MSA Data Files by Grade (Excel format)
District-level Results | School-level Results
- Slide presentation: 2013 Maryland School Assessment (MSA) - Science Citywide Test Results Grades 5 and 8 (PDF file)
Maryland Model for School Readiness (MMSR)The MMSR is a statewide standardized assessment of school readiness for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten grades used in all Maryland districts.
- Slide presentation: Maryland Model for School Readiness (MMSR) SY2013-14 Results (PDF File)