• Responding to survey and research study requests

    All principals and assistant principals / Ongoing

    Schools that receive requests from external entities to complete a survey or participate in a research study should notify the external research team in the Achievement and Accountability Office at oaaresearch@bcps.k12.md.us.

    Board policy LCA (Conducting Research and Surveys, and Data Sharing) requires that all external organizations seeking to conduct surveys or other research activities must submit a proposal and receive approval through the district’s Institutional Review Board. Individuals/organizations conducting approved research must specify in all of their communications that their survey or research activity has been authorized.

    For questions, email the external research team.
    Click here for other items in the December 15, 2016 Leadership Action Update.