Identifying coordinators for the United Way Baltimore City Schools CampaignAll leaders / Deadline: December 5 & 7Principals and directors should identify a staff member willing to volunteer as a United Way Baltimore City Schools Campaign coordinator who will attend training on Monday, December 5, or Wednesday, December 7.Campaign coordinators will:
• Serve as the point of contact throughout the campaign
• Meet regularly with a United Way loaned executive to discuss campaign activities
• Encourage online giving and distribute/collect pledge cards
• Develop meaningful ways to thank campaign donors
• Attend training at Baltimore Polytechnic Institute (1400 W. Cold Spring Lane) on one of the below days to learn about the campaign, develop a plan of action, and suggest ways to maximize campaign results
o Monday, December 5, 9:00-11:00 a.m. or 1:00-3:00 p.m.
o Wednesday, December 7, 9:00-11:00 a.m. or 1:00-3:00 p.m.Coordinator names, contact information, and the preferred training day should be emailed to Carla Jackson at email@example.com. For questions about this year’s campaign, email Carla Jackson.Click here for other items in the December 1, 2016 Leadership Action Update.