Updating special education data cleansing reportsAll principals
Special education data cleansing reports are essential tools to assist school staff in identifying data issues from MDOIEP (Maryland Online IEP) and/or Infinite Campus. The eight special education reports listed below highlight issues which directly impact services for students with disabilities and IDEA compliance.
Please work with your school IEP Chair and assigned specialized services education specialist to review the reports and take necessary steps to address areas of concern. Unresolved issues limit a student’s access to Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE), cause compliance issues in reporting to MSDE, and restrict access to state and federal funding.
- Data cleansing report #2: Overdue Annual Meetings (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #4: Overdue Evaluation more than three years (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #11: Active in MDIEP and Inactive in IC (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #18: MDIEP in Draft (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #29: Active in IC and Inactive in MDIEP (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #31: MDIEP Serv Sch on LRE page and Demographic page mismatch (guidance):
- Data cleansing report #32: MDIEP Serv Sch on LRE page and IC school mismatch (guidance)
- Data cleansing report #36: Inconsistent Exit Codes MDIEP and IC (guidance)
For questions, email Reggie Scott at RScott02@bcps.k12.md.us in the Achievement and Accountability Office.
Click here for a list of other items in the October 6, 2016 Leadership Action Update.