12th-grade assessments: i-Ready and AccuplacerHigh school principals, assistant principals, and executive directors of principal support/network facilitators / Deadline: OngoingPlease note:
For more information about the Diagnostic Accuplacer, please click here. For more information about the Accuplacer, please click here.For content questions, please contact the appropriate person in the Teaching and Learning department.
- 12th-grade transition course students enrolled in semester courses will take the Accuplacer as their end-of-course assessment in January or May. Year-long students will test in May as their end-of-course assessment.
- 12th-grade students who are not enrolled in the transition course do not take either i-Ready or Accuplacer assessments.
- Coordinator of literacy Brooke Korch: at BKorch@bcps.k12.md.us
- Coordinator of mathematics Beth Sappe: at BASappe@bcps.k12.md.us
- Educational specialist, assessment and SLO: Rachel Haynes at RFHaynes@bcps.k12.md.us