WIDA: ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Score ReportsAll Principals and assistant principals | Deadline: June 1
Over the next week, score reports for the 2015-16 administration of the WIDA: ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 will be delivered to schools and include:
- School Frequency Distribution Reports
- School Roster Reports
- Individual Student Reports
All results should be reviewed by principals and School Test Coordinators. A copy of the Individual Student Reports should be placed in students’ ELL folders and a copy should be given to the English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) teacher no later than Wednesday, June 1.
ESOL teachers will review the scores and complete the following tasks by Tuesday, June 21:
- Complete the state-mandated submissions which include:
- Exit letters for students who have exited from ESOL services (Note: Students exit ESOL services with an overall score of 5 and above and a literacy score of 4 and above.)
- Continuing placement letters for ELL students who have not exited from service.
- Send the Individual Student Reports, a parent letter, and a parent guide (both available in multiple languages) home with students.
If you have questions, please email Krishna Miller in the Office of Achievement and Accountability.