School Health Profiles Survey
All Principals and Assistant Principals | Deadline: May 18
Principals and lead health teachers at randomly selected schools must complete the School Health Profiles by May 18. Schools that received paper based surveys must return them to the Office of Teaching and Learning in room 326 at the City Schools district office. Schools that received electronic surveys must submit the surveys electronically. School Health Profiles are administered among randomly selected schools; click here to see if your school is included.
These surveys monitor the current status of:
- School health education requirements and content;
- Physical education and physical activity;
- Practices related to bullying and sexual harassment;
- School health policies related to tobacco-use prevention and nutrition;
- School-based health services;
- Family engagement and community involvement;
- School health coordination.
If you would like to request a new survey or have any questions please contact Alexia Lotts-McCain at email@example.com or 410-585-5542.