Do you know a child turning 4 or 5 by September 1, 2017?
IT'S (ALMOST) TIME TO REGISTER FOR PRE-K OR KINDERGARTEN!
Registration for the 2017-18 school year begins on Monday, April 24. Applications will be posted online and available at schools and the district office the week before, so make sure to check back often!
Important dates to keep in mind:
- April 24:
- Pre-k and kindergarten registration starts at neighborhood schools
- Schools start enrolling Priority 1 pre-k students
- The district office begins accepting applications for early admission to pre-k and kindergarten
- May 5:
- Deadline for applying for early admission to pre-k
- May 26:
- Deadline for applying for early admission to kindergarten
- August 1:
- Schools begin enrolling Priority 2 pre-k students, where there is space
- September 5:
- First day of school for all students