Data quality deliverables
All principals and assistant principals | Deadline: January 21
UPDATE: The deadline for schools to complete their data quality deliverables has been extended to Thursday, January 21. An update around your school’s current progress will be sent to your Data Quality Contact on Tuesday, January 12.Your school’s data-quality staff member can address the following Data Cleansing Reports on EWEB (Help guides for each data cleansing report are available on Data Quality Contact Office 365):
Additionally, please have your school’s data quality staff member verify and resolve students on the following lists, located under “Reports” on the Data Quality Contact Office 365 page. Your assigned staff member will also receive detailed information on how to resolve these errors via e-mail.
- Data Cleansing Report #126: Missing Grades (top priority)
- Data Cleansing Report #12: Aging T10
- Data Cleansing Report #37: Missing Schedule/Homeroom or Scheduled Date Different from Enroll Date
- Data Cleansing Report #100: Schedule Course with Missing/Invalid Teacher Assignment
- Data Cleansing Report #109: Missing or Invalid Student Demographics—Active & Inactive Students
- Data Cleansing Report #110: Missing Schedules for Active and Inactive students
- Data Cleansing Report #121: Students in Grades 1-8 Missing Promotion Gateway Course
- Data Cleansing Report #128: Students Missing Middle Names or only has Middle Initial
- Data Cleansing Report #133: Teacher of Record—order errors
View other items in the December 10, 2015, Leadership Action Update
- Transfer verification list: These are transfers currently not acknowledged by other Maryland counties. Verifying and, if necessary, making corrections to this list prevents potential dropouts (report available on Monday, December 14).
- Attendance verification list: These are students with the “/” unexcused daily attendance code entered in SMS. Verifying and, if necessary, making corrections to this list will ensure that students have the correct number of unexcused absences entered in SMS. School Support Liaisons (SSLs) will also reach out to assist schools in verifying these attendance entries (report available on Monday, December 14).
- Improper course enrollment: Correcting this list ensures that students are in valid courses for their grade level (grades PK-8 only, report available on Monday, December 21).