All leaders | Deadline: September 30, October 23
Please review the following carefully to ensure a smooth enrollment-adjustment process.Key dates and important information
• The enrollment adjustment process will take place between October 5 and 23. All enrollment adjustments must be resolved no later than October 23.
• Attendance and immunizations: All data must be fully updated in SMS no later than Wednesday, September 30. Updates after this date will not be considered in this year’s enrollment adjustments.
• Transferring students: If your school is receiving transfer students, the sending school must complete the T10 form and the receiving school must enroll these students in SMS before September 30. If this does not occur, the receiving school will not be funded for those transfers. (If you are experiencing difficulties receiving forms from sending schools, please contact your student support liaison and manager of school operations support immediately.)
• Fund allocations for general education and students with disabilities (SWD) are each subject to adjustment.
• IEPs must be closed in the Maryland Online IEP system no later than September 30 for SWD funding.
• Budget guidance requirements are still in effect; please refer to the home page of Principal’s Dashboard.
The following will be available on Principal’s Dashboard on Monday, October 5:
• Allocation release
• Enrollment adjustment calculator
• Side by sides
For assistance, please schedule an appointment with your assigned budget analyst so that he or she can be prepared to assist you upon your arrival.
Networks Analyst Name Contact 1, 2, 8 Yvonne Walker email@example.com 4, 5, Multiple Pathways Kevin Cronin firstname.lastname@example.org
6, 7, 10 Waqiba Strother email@example.com
3, 9 Terence Cox firstname.lastname@example.org Charter Nicole Johnson
• Immunizations (email Director Louise Fink, Home & Hospital Services, with any questions)
• Budget guidance
• Submission of budget amendments requests
• PSTAR systems and training for managing staffing requests
• Finance training documents
View other items in the September 17, 2015, Leadership Action Update